Re: My Scirocco Part 2

> If you live in the UK there is a company called Sandburn that are VW
> breakers but they also stock many VW parts that are hard to get e.g. Clear
> Indicators, which are amazingly just £45 a PAIR!!!

Well it's "Sanburn" actually - I live about 5 or 6 miles from them. There is
another VW dismantler near here, called Volksline, but they haven't got much
Scirocco stuff. Sometimes Sanburn's pricing is bit high, but they're more
helpful than Volksline.

Now, how did you come to get a Scorpion exhaust - is it a one-off? When I
spoke to them, they said they didn't do Scirocco exhausts. Admittedly, that
was 4 years ago...