From: Theron Ross
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:08 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: What's special about an S?

Yeah, and my '81 had a 4 speed. That's what it came with from the factory unless the PO changed it out--and I'm 99% sure that he didn't because he kept all the receipts and there's no receipt for a tranny.

--Theron
what do you mean didnt all roccos come w/ 5 speeds?

Nope...my friends '80 had a 4spd in it.