UPDATE Was: BREAK IN-alarm success

>From: "Jonas Karlsson" <jonas85k@hotmail.com>
>
>Damage to my 78: Smashed in Driver side rear window. Completely trashed
>instrument panel

Went to junkard during lunch, got window. Put in last night. I'm happy. And
i fixed my rear defogger, as well as the tough-to-latch hatch. I'm real
happy.

I also have a spare instrument panel that I'll be putting in when I get the
stereo back from the cops (they wanted to document all the stolen goods).

Thanks to all who offered me up with spare parts, it's one of those great
feelings you get from this list y'know. But enough touchy-feely, rocc on!!

Jonas