VW Motorsport pass mount

Well, knowing this topic is ran into the ground I will make it short and sweet.  I want to buy a VW Motorsport pass side motor mount for my 84' 8 valver.  I tried accessing virtual's online catalog today, but just kept waiting.  Any, ideas where for the best price?  Any one bought one latley.  Is this a factory part, that I can order through my local foreign car parts shop?  Anyone got's the part number? Anyone?  Anyone? Bueller?  Bueller?
TIA...

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL