Re: VW Motorsport pass mount

> Richard Pizzulo wrote:
>
> Well, knowing this topic is ran into the ground I will make it short
> and sweet.  I want to buy a VW Motorsport pass side motor mount for my
> 84' 8 valver.  I tried accessing virtual's online catalog today, but
> just kept waiting.  Any, ideas where for the best price?  Any one
> bought one latley.  Is this a factory part, that I can order through
> my local foreign car parts shop?  Anyone got's the part number?
> Anyone?  Anyone? Bueller?  Bueller?
> TIA...
>
> -=Rick
> 84' 8V Wolfs
> Mobile, AL

I too have seen the site get bogged down right as you want to get into a
catalog page. Hmmmm. Mike? Feedback from the masses.

Anyway, after clicking like madman on the link to the A1 stuff I was
able to get in but only saw the Pass side mount listed.

At the bottom of the page is this link

<mailto:sales@parts4vws.com>

Send them an email directly with your info and question(s).

hth,
TBerk