My Scirocco Part 2

Hi,

Thanks for the comments, nice to hear people actually appreciate it, why
girlfriend doest like things I should get a Nova instead!!!

If you live in the UK there is a company called Sandburn that are VW
breakers but they also stock many VW parts that are hard to get e.g. Clear
Indicators, which are amazingly just £45 a PAIR!!!

I've also been thinking about the possibility of dropping an A4 engine into.

I have put some more pictures on the site,

Have a good day.

P.S to greg..  its a make of clifford alarm, the key fob has a button that
opens the door for you, very cool!

Cheers
Dave