RE: My Scirocco

Just to point out that they haven't got any Scirocco's at the moment and
haven't had any for a while.
They still have quite a few bits but are running out fast.
They do however have a regular stock of clear indicators.

I live less than 5 miles from them and am a regular visitor which is why i
know this

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta GL