"Team Scirocco" T-Shirts Now Available

Just In! And in time for the Holidays!

"Team Scirocco" T-Shirts available in  Medium/Large/Xtra Large.

These are Hanes  White BEEFY-T's 100% preshrink cotton with the popular
"Team Scirocco" logo front and back.

To see go to: http://members.home.net/davsarguido/tshirt.jpg

Scirocco-List only member special $13.00  plus $4.00 s/h priority USPS in
USA.
Extra sipping charges apply when ordering more than 3 shirts at a time.
CA residents must add 8.25% state sales tax ($1.07  for one shirt).

If you use PayPal send payment to: wassersport@home.com

Don't forget to specify size. I am 165 lbs. 5' 10" and the large looks about
right. These are "preshrunk" but we all know they get smaller over time. I
have a limited supply of mediums for the ladies so they will get first dibs.
Also a few x-tra Large for you big dudes.

If you prefer to send me a check please send to:

Wassersport
13861 River Ranch Circle
Saratoga, CA. 95070

Enjoy!