Re: Not Mine: '80 Scirocco On E-bay, WA State

In a message dated 12/1/00 4:45:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bgsterling@earthlink.net writes:

<< Is anyone bidding on this?  It's about an hour from my house and I'm
getting
 an itchy bidding finger.  I'm thinking about swooping in on this, but don't
 want to screw over a fellow lister. >>

Go For it Brad! Awful nice of you to "clear it" before you bid...

You should have received some picts by now,(the owner sent me) showing the
"bad side" of the car... as well as a few of the other small imperfections
not mentioned in the ebay description (Cracked dash and chipped windshield).
The car is not in Vancouver, Washington, but in the Tri-Cities area, and is
currently unlicensed.--

Just a few of the "caveats" that made me jump off at $1200....

Still looks to be a nice early Scirocco..

Good Luck,

Danny
81 Caddy 16V