Re: Alignment specs with a Quaife?

> The reason you may not want toe out with a quaife is
> that under high power the car will wander as you get
> on the gas.

My car does this like mad right now.  When I get after it, I have to fight
to keep the wheel straight.  I've got a bunch of toe in now though, but
that's just where it ended up after I put everything back together.  I think
I'm going to go with 1/16" toe out (just a little) and 2 deg. of neg.
camber.

Thanks for the info.
Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."