Re: Alignment specs with a Quaife?

The reason you may not want toe out with a quaife is
that under high power the car will wander as you get
on the gas.  My friends 1.8t rabbit was very scary to
drive when he had 1/8" of toe out.  When ever he would
get on the gas is the surface wasn't perfectly smooth
or level the car would grab and drift.  I don't know
if it was a quaife problem or power problem but it was
nasty.  it was enought to pull you into on comming
traffice.  with the toe at 0" the car is much better.
.02
Tony