Re: 100/130W H4s Fuse Size?

Remember the golden rule of second semester physics, P = IV

where  P = power (Watts)
            I = current (Amps)
            V = voltage (...  ;)

Since you know this is a (nominally) 12V system, V is fixed so P and I vary
inversely with each other.

For your 100W low beams, plug in as follows:

P (100W) = I(amp fuse needed)* V(12V)

and solve to get

I = P/V = 100/12 = ~8A

*Note: This is per lamp, you have two, right? So you need a 16 Amp fuse for
the low beams. As a precautionary measure round DOWN and use 15Amp fuses as
I haven't got a line on 16's...

For your high beams substitute 130*2 for P, you get I = 22 =>use a 20A
fuse.

HTH,

Christian
87 16V