Alignment specs with a Quaife?

My '79 16V is up and running strong.  Friday I'm having it aligned.  I'm
planning on 2 deg. negative camber, but I'm not sure what to do about toe.
I've heard that Quaifes like 0" toe.  I know a typical performance alignment
includes between 1/16" and 1/4" toe out, and right now I've got some serious
toe in, after putting EVERYTHING back on.  For a while there was not one
piece of steering gear on the car.

Let's hear it from you guys with LSD experience.  (No, not that kind of LSD)

Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."