Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: G60-16V Golf Rallye Info (cited)

I too have a dream of having a supercharger on my 1.8 16v Roc. And yes it is possible!

Tim of New Dimensions is willing to do an R & D on my car as soon as I am ready for the cost.4 to 6k ballpark figure and I am considering it. Maybe if we could do this as a group it might bring the cost down. or should I just get a 2.0 ?? any advise.............Leo

  jonas miller <sjmill@erols.com> wrote:

ok here is a bit of info for you guys since i past this topic and i have
spoken with someone who owns this car the limited 16v_ g-60 there is one
in california as we speak it is a fast ass car form teh guy i spoke to his
name is duncan i do not want to give out his lat name just because i
didnotask him to talk about this car, he also purcahsed a rallye golf for a
spare car, the only problem he is encountering withteh g-60 16v, is that the
vin number form vw motorsports is only 9 digits i believe, so teh DMV is
having a hard time believeing that such a recent car has suck a low number
but anyway, soem more info for you if you are wone of th lucky ones that
gets to own one of these 72 beast, you get a complete parts listing ( which
is a booklet ) that gives you all part numbers for the vw and vw motorsports
parts for the car, it is a truely ammazing ar, it uses teh front mount
intercooler fromteh rallye golf and also mounted teh alternator inteh rear,
if anyone has other qquestion klet me know i willtry to answer them for you
as best i can .
joans
cars still held hostage