Non Rocco:FW: Your Driving Record..

What Crap this has to be

-----Original Message-----
From: records38444315@netscape.com [mailto:records38444315@netscape.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 1:53 PM
Cc: recipient list not shown:
Subject: Your Driving Record..

Need a new Drivers License?

SUSPENDED? REVOKED? Too Many Points? High Insurance? NO PROBLEM!

Eleven quick reasons why you need to call us.

1. Suspended? Revoked? No Problem!
2. Get car insurance with it.
3. Rent cars with it.
4. No test required.
5. Social Security Number not required.
6. Not listed with any DMV database.
7. No more violation points...ever!
8. Get out of many tickets with a simple warning.
9. Translated into 11 languages.
10. Valid for motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
11. Thousands issued in all 50 states.

All the statements above are true. We can prove it. We have the actual law.

The United Nations drafted the international law in 1949 to provide
uniformity of driving rules around the world. It also gave you the right to
drive.

We follow this law to the letter. You can't get in trouble with the
authorities as long as you abide by the law.

Find out more now!

Call 1-603-629-4880 anytime.