Re: Clutch job

> I wonder what he would quote on a Sachs clutch kit for a 16v?  I think a new
> clutch cable is in order too.

  rocky mountain motorworks doesn't list a kit for a 16v in their old
catalog and i've yet to receive a new one. the clutch disc is $43.10 and
the pressure plate would be around $50. the retaining plate and ring
would be about another $12 with the throwout bearing being $10 as well.
at the same time, they offer a lifetime warranty, though i can't say if
that covers clutch discs, etc. the old catalog doesn't list a clutch
cable, either. i got the 8v kit for my car for less than $100 and it
arrived in two days from the sachs distribution center (not rmm). if
you're interested, you can check them out at
<http://www.motorworks.com>.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com