Re: Low mileage '81 'roc, was Re: '78 Scirocco w/ 9000 miles

Yes Sal,
I was also not impressed that the woman was making money off
her roc. The engine bay had been much cleaner at 5k when
I first saw it, which is a tell tale sign that she hasn't been
anal about the car, and now she's asking that much more...
I decided not to confront her about it, just to enjoy the
sight of a beautiful Mk1 specimen. I'm most jealous about
the interior. It's freakin mint mint mint. I *had* to sit in it
...it felt like sitting in a car at the show room.
I like the green colour too, but the ka-ka transmission would
preclude me from owning it as a collector car, that is if I had the
kind of money to own a car and not drive it.

Kareem
'81 Scirocco S
'88 Scirocco 16v