Waterfest Pics and "Very Low mileage 'Rocs"

Pardon my previous misspelling, "Very Low mileage 'Eocs" sound like something
said in a star wars movie....

Also note that I am now up to 326 pics and two videos of the Waterfest 2000 show
on my site: http://getty.net/waterfest2000/ PLEASE help me add comments to these
pics! I even set the e-mail link under each pic to automatically pipe in the pic
number into the subject of the e-mail for your ease of use.

My favorite pic of all is the last pic!
hint hint :-)

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition but unfortunately sitting
    in storage see it at http://getty.net/thing/ and http://vwthing.org
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap in December 1997 after a
    mere 179,786 miles service, man that thing sure could off road!
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
    see a pic of the Jetta in all it's glory http://getty.net/jetta/
'87 VW SMOKING Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 183,350 miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/