Re: Waterfest Show Results

"Josh(MAD16v)Able" wrote:

> yup they was on crack, they didnt understand that my car had a body kit on
> it, they thought it was a golf bumper at first, as for quality of the body,
> the judges were on crack.

Dude your paint and bodywork is 1000% immaculate, it makes my high-buck
job look like shite in comparison.  The thing that irritated me at WF was
the announcing of the awards - they didn't even say what the classes were,
just called them by class number, which meant NOTHING to the spectators.
Then when they called the winner's names, they said NOTHING about what
their car was - just their name.  How lame is that???!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0