Re: Storage.. what do I do?

> I am taking my 86 to college in the UP (upper peninsula of Michigan).  This
> means that I am going to leave my white 84 sit, in my dad's yard, from now to
> next June!  What should I do to make it's down time harmless?  What tire PSI

  oddly enough, i can quote brett here:

"Well, I fill the tank with gas to prevent rust...never had to use
stabilizer
due to the fact that I only store it 6 months or so.  No problems so
far.  I put cardboard down under the car when it's parked on cement, I
pull off the good tires so they don't flatspot.  I also squirt a little
oil into each cylinder...roll up the windows and close it up tight."

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com