Storage.. what do I do?

I am taking my 86 to college in the UP (upper peninsula of Michigan).  This
means that I am going to leave my white 84 sit, in my dad's yard, from now to
next June!  What should I do to make it's down time harmless?  What tire PSI
should I use?  Should I put anything like gas-antifreeze in the tank, I plan
I leaving the tank full so it cannot rust.  Should I put anything in the
engine.  For boats they usually put mystery oil in the spark plug holes, but
this might hurt my O2 sensor ... and how should I cover the car, it will be
outside and unprotected (don't worry, it's not exactly a showcar, but has
been faithful).  I hope when I get back, I can just turn the key and she will
spring to life.  Then maybe autocross in the future?  What do most of you do
with your spare Scirocco's?  You can never have to many!

Thanks for advice,
Ben S.
84 8v
86 8v
Previous
79 (now living the good life, from what I have heard)
84 RIP