Re: mad clunking noise

    hmm.  if it's your wheel on the strut, then pop the wheel off the hub
and look at the strut.  if there's a wear-mark, then maybe that is your
problem.  but i'm about 99% sure that if you're rubbing, you'll not hear it.
you'll smell it (maybe, if it's a big enuff contact patch), or at least
you'l feel the car pull a bit to one side.

    i might have to go with jason arms on this one, thinking that it might
be a bearing.

    jack the car up on the side you are talking about without loosening up
the wheel, and (picturing the face of a clock) place your hands at the 12/6
position, and see if the hub moves a little.  then repeat for the 9/3
position.  just move it a little.  if you're moving it with such
bzzzurnt-paully strength that you're turning both tires, then you're working
it too hard.

    just move it enuff that you are isolating the effort to the wheel in
question.  oh yeah, and don't ask that botch twat nige for help, cuz he'll
probably break something.....

    see ya'll in a few days!!!

jason
the mad bastard