mad clunking noise

Hey everyone.

Ever since I got my new car there has been this
"whirring" type noise coming from the front passanger
side of the car when in motion around over 40 mp/h.
Suddenly it's just gotten worse, especially when I
make right turns. The CV is less than a month old. I
just rencently change my power steering rack and I
haven't gotten an alignment yet, could that have an
effect? When I first swapped the suspension from my
other car onto this one, I didn't get it aligned right
away and it started to make a noise similar to this.
It was the inside of the wheel rubbing on the strut
tower. But my wheel is off only a bit, I don't know if
this would make a difference.

Any ideas?
Wheel Bearing?

=====