FS: '81 MKI (cheap)

ok,
my buddy has had it with the MKI.

We can't get it to idle, and last night we lost spark
again.  We already fried one hall sender.......

Given more time, we could find all the problems and get
it running, but he is under a time constraint.
So, if anyone near the Norcal area wants a fairly rust-free
'81 MKI with no dash, but has a 1.8JH with some new stuff
like seals and gaskets and what not.  It also has headers (short 4into1).
The motor will fire up, and hold at WOT, but not idle (before we lost
spark).
He's asking $200 and you come take it away before next Tuesday.
We can also throw in a eurosport 2" exhaust and 15" BBS wheels
for an extra $450.  Also, he has a Zender grill for the MKI for sale
at $175.

Alex Ting
'90 jetta gli two-point-oh!
'86 zender z400 rocco
'83 mad max turbo rocco (about to depart)
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213