Re: [non-roc] 95 Audi 90 Quattro Sport

I own a 94 and I like it very much . That price sounds too low to me so I
would be a little suspicios . Maybe because you are not in the snow belt  but
a Quattro here with that description would cost 15-20k .

First thing to do would be change the timing belt and water pump and
associated idlers . I heard something about the water pump replacement being
the thing to do cause I belive it runs off the timing belt . I would
definatley get a professional opinion on this since I cannot remeber exactly
if I am sure .

It is one of those cars I would have professionally inspected by a tech cause
belive me parts are very expensive for it . One crankshaft position sensor is
around 200 bucks alone . Also lube the power antanna often its not cheap
either and I see broken ones all the time .

Jasin
S 16v