Re: Power/Vacuum Locks

GO ELECTRIC!!!!
The vacuum system is so spread out through the vehicle, you would have to
remove all the carpet, probably the dash, door panels, part of the
headliner!!! If you are this serious, then you have been warned.  I took
apart a car w/central locks.  The green tubing works real well for vacuum
lines, but I would not dare transfer it to another car.  If you did, the
hardest part would be the rear hatch, but not by much, the gas tank lid is
real fun too!
Not to mention:  If I locked my car  in the morning when it was dark and cold
(winter)  By the time I got to my car after school, all my locks had poped up
do to pressure in the lines.  This is actually how I found I had central
locks... the system had a bad electric connection, which I fixed, and it
worked great (except for the unlock feature).

Electric would be one hell of a lot easier! (and more expandable, remote
entry etc..)

Ben
84 8v
86 8v soon to be college car