Re: Power/Vacuum Locks

> How hard is it to adapt a car without the VW
> power/vacuum locks into one with them. Is it very hard
> to do and what do you need from the "donor" car to do
> this? I know you need the servo in the door that pulls
> the lock down, but is there anything else?

  i did it. the tutorial is right here:
<http://foxx.tripod.com/vw/pdlinst.htm>. i only did the doors, though,
as the gas flap would have to have a hole drilled (for the pin to attach
to the bracket). i'm working on the hatch, but the car i took the system
off at the junkyard was smashed. i can answer questions as necessary,
though. wasn't too difficult and everything from the old car worked
fine. even thinking about doing it on my other scirocco.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >  http://foxx.tripod.com