jobs done...

thanks to all who replied...i got the oil, filter and sparkplugs changed yesterday, and today i changed the coolant...instead of using the picture in the bently to figure out which hoses i needed to diconnect i used the schematic diagram to get to know the whole cooling system...then i could just pull the two hoses it said without needing the picture...and boy did i make a mess...i got coolant all over me, the street, my bently; everywhere but in the drain pan :)  fun, fun

<snip>
You might as well get the dipstick tube sleeve ($2) at this time
also.
<snip>

funny you mention that, i actually broke mine at waterfest...i asked about one at the dealer, but they said they didn't have any, but were getting some in next week...oh well

-doug