268's 16v

Has anyone put in a pair of 268's in a basically stock 16v?  I have a pair
sitting around for my 2.0L project, but the bottom end has gone to the back
burner for a while.  I need to replace my valve stem seals and figured since
I was going to be in there, I might as well do the cams also.  I figure I'll
need HD valve springs, right?  A power module and exhaust/TT race downpipe
are all I've done so far.  An adjustable cam gear is on the way.  Input
needed.

TIA,
Stewart