Re: adj cam gears for 16v's

    I've been using my Kent for a year or so now. I love the thing and
haven't had a problem with it at all. Well, other then it gets dirty and I
feel bad and have to clean it cause it looks cool. But I think that could
have something to do with getting it from Raffi at a sweet price when I was a
working for a Eurosport distributor.

    The only reason I really have it was to be able to tell my customers what
it does and have some truth to what I was saying. But I have to admit its fun
to bring the power band down on Sundays or send it way up for long highway
drive. Since I'm not dynoing anymore I can't say where the curves sit at each
increments. Oh yeah, taking it out more then 6 degrees each way isn't the
smartest thing to do. I found out the hard way.

Hope that helped
~Danny~
88 16v