Re: Larrys Spring nationals/ dauns scirocco fest

it didnt look that garbled when I got it,
it was a 3 way tie for 3rd
Brett S.
Andy Nixon
Duncan McRae

this came from Larry himself
at
larrysoffroad@worldnet.att.net

who are these other folks, and where were they?

At 06:44 PM 8/8/00 -0400, you wrote:
>>ok here are the winners from our modifed rocco class at Larrys Spring
>>nationals
>>of course Brett was in there..but my question is.....who are these other
>>people,
>>I dont remember that many other cars in our class that could beat Brett, or
>>in this case, tie him...??? also..what other cars were in our class? I dont
>>remeber these pfolks as scirocco owners..
>>
>>       Class
>> >21 results are as  follows:              1st place Daren Althouse
>> >      2nd  place Kim Naberhaus                   place
Andy
>> >Nixon                 Brett  Vansprewenburg                 Duncan  McRae
>> >If you have any further questions please feel free  to ask.
>> >                                   Thanks, Larry
>>Iam the meaning of life
>>
>>(MAD)Josh
>>87 16v seidl
>

>Thanks for the info Josh, but could you reformat the 1-3rd list?  I
>don't really understand where everyone was...which as you look at
>what I've included above is a little hard to get. :)   Whom did you
>email to get this information?
>
>thanks!
>
>see ya!
>
>==Brett
>
> \/  '84 Scirocco (ITB racer 2B) | "Hot VW's, take two home. They're small"
>\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '85 Scirocco (Winter) | - brett@netacc.net

Iam the meaning of life

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl