Larrys Spring nationals/ dauns scirocco fest

ok here are the winners from our modifed rocco class at Larrys Spring
nationals
of course Brett was in there..but my question is.....who are these other
people,
I dont remember that many other cars in our class that could beat Brett, or
in this case, tie him...??? also..what other cars were in our class? I dont
remeber these pfolks as scirocco owners..

       Class
>21 results are as  follows:              1st place Daren Althouse
>      2nd  place Kim Naberhaus                   place                 Andy
>Nixon                 Brett  Vansprewenburg                 Duncan  McRae
>If you have any further questions please feel free  to ask.
>                                   Thanks, Larry
Iam the meaning of life

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl