Re: Larrys Spring nationals/ dauns scirocco fest

Oh I sometimes travel under my alias name, Daren Althouse. Thats what I
entered under. I know you were expecting to see my name at the top of the
list so this will hopefully clear up some of the confusion for you.

Rich Deede
2000 GTI GLX
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.