Re: TBerk in Max Power!

>Swahili. It was the Sixties.

 Yeah well my mom wanted to name me Echo-Lyn.  Thank gawd my dad talked her
out of it. :)

Roc content:  At our show yesterday, my car (somehow, maybe it was my
titties?) was voted Best Club Car.... I beat out one of our other club guys
who has a really nice GTI but he is so full of himself his head is about to
explode..,. he accused me of stuffing the ballot box but I guess he just
cant deal with the fact some people prefer Sciroccos to Golfs. :)

Marie