Re: TBerk in Max Power!

Marie Laugesen wrote:

>  >
> >btw- It's pronounced TOE-sha. Not tasha, (it's not latin based, ignore
> >the seemingly missing O on the end).
>
> What nationality is that?  I'm Danish but somehow ended up with a french
> name... go figure.
>
> Marie

Swahili. It was the Sixties.

TBerk

Roc- Content: My wonderful car currently sits on the front lawn, minus a
transmission.  :(

But, It has company because the bronze Rabbit is sitting right next to
it. Down with Previous Owner Disease. The A2 Jetta is running strong
despite a front bearing noise, but I keep thinking of it after someone
t-bones me and then it's a parts car. Morbid huh? (Don't tell the Jett.)