Re: TBerk in Max Power!

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:50:09 -0700 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>>btw- It's pronounced TOE-sha. Not tasha, (it's not latin based,
>ignore
>>the seemingly missing O on the end).
>
>What nationality is that?  I'm Danish but somehow ended up with a
>french
>name... go figure.

Its Cambodian for "Toe-jam"!

Roc content.... not that it matters really.
The 84 is comming along nicely. soon it will have a new stereo and
speakers. Fuba goes up tomorrow and a fat tuneup for the smog man!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!