Re: Autotech springs?

IMHO, HoR SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I use my HoR springs for door stops. They work fine for that.
Some times I use them to hold news paper from blowing off the
driveway if I am painting. I was considering using them for
a new spring shoe (Nike spring step). The springs were
not good enough for that so I had to bail on the Idea.

If you were thinking of putting them
on you car, I would take out the motor so the springs would
have less weight to deal with. HoR = SaG + SLAM.
If you like poor ride and your car to slam all the time
Hor's are great! If you want good springs get H&Rs.
www.parts4vws.com just tell Mike, "I want good springs."
And if you still want HoRs you can buy mine for 1/2
the price that Autotec sells them for. You would still
be getting ripped off. Don't pay for Hors.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v 2.0 wht Passat wgn 5 speed