Re: car shipping

I checked on shipping an 82 Mk2 from New York.  Costs were around $1000
from NY to Utah.  It sounds like a lot, but when you really think about
it, you spend a lot of cash on transportation getting to the car
(truck/trailer rental or airline tickets) and then driving it back,
especially with today's gas prices.  It looks like I'll be hiring a
carrier to transport my 82.  I feel your frustration!  This country is
too damn big.

Speaking of gas prices, anyone doing the priceline.com thing for gas?
I'm paying 1.54 for premium.  Pump says 1.75.  Gotta love it.

-Mike