Re: alignment and wiper arm questions...

Mine were in the same condition on my ‘84 GLI so I had a buddy bead blast
and powder coat them in satin black.  They look awesome!  Plus it will last
forever longer than a rattle can job.

You can take it to any alignment shop, but if they start talking about how
its lowered and they can’t align it properly; don’t let them touch your car.
Unless you have a 3” drop, all lowered cars can be aligned properly. Should
run around $50 - 60 for a front end thrust alignment, a bit more if they
have to do the back end (not usually).

Check it out,
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco