Re: alignment and wiper arm questions...

> alignment, a bit more if they
> have to do the back end (not usually).

I'm not baggin on you here, but maybe you can help
with my confusion..

Why would you have to get the rear end aligned?  It
states pretty plainly in the Bentley to the effect
"Rear alignment is not necessary.  If your rear end is
out of alignment, you have broken parts that MUST be
replaced" or something like that.

>From pulling the rear apart, as long as you do have
the correct pieces in good condition, there is nothing
that one 'could' align even if they wanted to...

Even with lowered suspension, there really isn't
anything to change to get it to align....

Is there some secret I don't know?

Thanks

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/