Re: Alternatives to stock uppper strut mounts

The major problem with the stock strut mounts is that their are
aftermarket companies (south of the boarder?) that make such substandard
pieces of crap that they will fall apart in your hand...WHEN THEY'RE NEW!

Go with the 'poly' units...an ass load more money, but it's the last time
you'll pay for 'em.  Try PG Performance for the best price on them.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.