Sold my Scirocco today - but will buy a 16V tomorrow ?

Hello,

as the headline says, I sold my bone stock GTX today.
It had a dent in the driver side door and some smaller on the drivers side.
The engine is great and interior is clean.

I sold it to Pep, the brother of friend & list member Alfred from Spain.
Pep was travelling 17 hours to collect the car. He left a few hours ago,
and I hope that he and the Scirocco will return back home safely.

as my DIGIFIZ GTX and my ( now Pep`s) bone stock GTX
were standing side by side on the street, I noticed the difference of that
cars,
that looked exactly the same when they were rolling out of KARMANN-factory.

www.Scirocco2.de/gtxx0004.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/gtxx0006.jpg

 I got offered another 16V today, I might buy it tomrrow,
as I currently only have 2 Sciroccos left and thats too many to be
normal but too less to be happy :-)

friendly Greetings !
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater" SOLD TODAY
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"   SOLD
Scirocco GTX '87  red 16v 1.8l  PL  MAYBE MINE TOMORROW ?????
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de