Re: Sold my Scirocco today - but will buy a 16V tomorrow ?

Hi Dirk,

>as the headline says, I sold my bone stock GTX today.
>I sold it to Pep, the brother of friend & list member Alfred from Spain.

It's good to hear - I think this car will be in good hands. I like Pep too
and  he already have a scirocco man in his family: Alfred, his brother.
Imagine the two brothers having the same rare old sports car :-)

>  I got offered another 16V today, I might buy it tomrrow,
>as I currently only have 2 Sciroccos left and thats too many to be
>normal but too less to be happy :-)

I would be disapointed if you would have only two sciroccos ;-)
And I think the people next door to you already uses your car to identify
the street: If there is less than 2 sciroccos, it's not the street they
live in :-)

So congrats for the new 16v!
(We know your new cars has to be introduced in Hungary soon after buying.
So when do you plan to come here? Saturday would be fine, you know there is
a Scirocco Meeting here ;-)

bye
Macsek

bye