Re: Alternatives to stock uppper strut mounts

I use Autotech's Poly strut mounts and been in my 16v since '89...................Leo

  "Wm. Josiah Erikson" <scirocco@absomotherfuckinlutely.com> wrote:

They suck, right? My left one is BUSTED big time. Rattles and taps over
even small bumps, and allows my strut to shift even when just going around
corners a bit. I remember people saying that the stock ones break almost
immediately - true? My righthand one is fine after driving the car for
three years, but if there's something available that's better, I'm all for
hearing it!
-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah