Re: Great Find! @ Waterfest!

All right, here's my thoughts...

If you're hitting your hand on the radio when shifting, there is something
wrong with you or your car.  Most likely your shifter bushings are worn,
your aftermarket radio sticks out of the console too far, etc.  I probably
have some of the biggest hands (well, thickest anyways) on the list and I
never managed to squish one between the shifter and the radio.

I severely doubt that this was a problem in a brand new Scirocco.

John