Re: Great Find! @ Waterfest!

Just to add another opinion.  I've been driving the same car for 14 years
now and I sit all the way back even though I'm average height (let it go ;).
After all this time, I've never hit my knuckles into the radio.  So I'm with
Kevin on this one.

Trying to come up with a correlation between clutch travel and shifter throw
leaves me scratching my head too.  Whomever it was that said it should
elaborate because I'm curious.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"