Re: [mk2] lighting (us vs euro)

Hello,

as you might already know I converted from Euro-lights
to US-lookalike style H1 /H4 setup recently, and there is no difference
in light output at all, I use Philips allweather bulbs.
And the looks are not as boring as the big Euro TV-sets either .
( flameproof suit already on :-)

you can compare the looks on my page
www.Scirocco2.de/gtx.htm on the last three pics of the page.

greets
Dirk

as i don't have the money to convert to the euro lights (don't like
the style much, anyway), i'm still looking for options. don't want to
really mess with relaying, but would like some input.
  i'd like to get the dual-beam h4's for my regular lights and leave the
brights as-is (for now). assuming that us spec lights are a '1' and that
full euro-spec lights are a '10', where would this setup fall in the
grand scheme. i'm thinking a '5' or so. please let me know. thanx.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >  http://foxx.tripd.com