Re: Battery relocation

> I'm mounting the battery on the passenger side in the trunk and I
> was
> wondering if merely hooking up the ground wire to the bolt on the
> rear
> bumper will suffice.

Try using the center seat belt mount for your ground. It's cleaner and i
believe it provides a better ground.

>Need I wire up another wire to the engine bay?

Take all the grounds from the negative terminal in the engine bay and
ground them with the bolt where the original battery tie down was. Neat
and tidy

> Second question:  when bringing up the pos wire to the engine bay,
> I'm under
> the assumption that I directly connect this pos wire to the starter
> as well
> as the alt?  Correct me if I'm wrong......TIA

I'd go to a stereo shop and get a power distribution block. Mount the
block to the old battery tray and have at! This way you have a way to tap
into juice for goodies up front in the future. You never know.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.