TBerk in Max Power!

While shopping moments ago, I picked up the latest Max Power (crappy US
edition), which had a very brief "feature" on the ND show, complete with
thumbnail-sized pics.  They mentioned that there were 154 cars in the show,
but FAILED to mention that 34+ of them were Sciroccos, nor did they show
a single one in any of the pictures!  Time to go to their website and
complain...  :0

However!  They did mention that "Tosha B. won the People's Choice award for
his '81 Scirocco" towards the end of the thing.. very cool!  But I'm still
rankled that we got neither any pics nor mention of the mondo turnout..  :(

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0