Re: My 2008 CC 16V is running!

Shawn wrote:
> Now, Ive known Randy for, a while now. I can tell you he is a big slut.

A regular American Jigalow

> Its sad but true.

Sad for you maybe 8P

> He's also very sneaky too, BTW which might play into
> the "theory" that he might be the father. I dunno dude, id get a test and
> find out WHO the daddy is.

Dude, your gonna blow my cover.

> Ever notice that I NEVER invite him to my place?? Hmmm! Sorry you found
> out AFTER the fact.

Yeah, I keep trying to find your house. You say your south of San Jose
somewhere.
How FAR South? I've made it as far as Gilroy and still can't find it. He he.

> JUST KIDDING! Sorry but, had to do it. Im not sorry about what I said
> about Randy, its all true. Ummm, yeah! :)

Ring...Ring...Well, better go phones ringin', probably one of my women, just
can't keep track of em' all.

8^)

Randy -hope I don't have any kids out there I don't know about- B.
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - future project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V
87 gold Scirocco 16V - parts for Cosmos project